My staff

Mi foto
She lives in a fairy tale somewhere too far for us to find, forgotten the taste and smell of the world that she's left behind.

martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Fireworks

So this is the end, of you and me. We had a good run, now I am setting you free, to do as you want, to do as you please, without me.
But remember when you were my boat and I was your sea, together we’d float so delicately but that was back when we could talk about anything.
I don’t know who I am when you’re running circles in my head, and I don’t know just who you are, when you’re sleeping in someone else’s bed.
Three whole words and eight letters late, yesterday. 
We are not the same. I wish that could change. I say your name and in the same breath, I say something that I’ll grow to regret. So keep your hand on your chest and sing with me, that we don’t want to believe.



You me at six